The Cheltenham International Film Festival Trust is on a mission to focus global attention on Cheltenham as a centre for film and cinema. Plans are already in progress to add events to our core Festival activities, including a film office to attract film and television production to the town. The actions and plans of the Trust, a non-profit organisation, are being enacted on behalf of the people of Cheltenham and it could be said the whole region.
We also take seriously our social responsibility and as such operate by a mantra of: “no audience is left behind”. In the event we are extending our Festival and related activities to all areas of the community irrespective of age, gender, nationality, race and/or financial circumstances. But, we cannot do this without your support. We encourage you to share in our efforts by selecting a donation level that is comfortable for you.
YOUR DONATION WILL HELP US CONTINUE OUR MISSION
All donations receive the following standard benefits plus additional benefits mentioned under each category of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum:
- Advance notice of film programme, priority booking during CIFF
- £50 discount on CIFF all-access festival pass
- Member discount on screenings at the CIFF (20% off regular admission price)
- Free entry to up to 5 screenings hosted by the CIFF during the year
- Special discounts on restaurants, bars, cafes
- Invitations to special events hosted by the CIFF, including lectures/seminars, etc
Select your donation below
Got a question?