The Cheltenham International Film Festival Trust is on a mission to focus global attention on Cheltenham as a centre for film and cinema. Plans are already in progress to add events to our core Festival activities, including a film office to attract film and television production to the town. The actions and plans of the Trust, a non-profit organisation, are being enacted on behalf of the people of Cheltenham and it could be said the whole region.
We also take seriously our social responsibility and as such operate by a mantra of: “no audience is left behind”. In the event we are extending our Festival and related activities to all areas of the community irrespective of age, gender, nationality, race and/or financial circumstances. But, we cannot do this without your support. We encourage you to share in our efforts by selecting a donation level that is comfortable for you.
All donations receive the following by way of standard benefits
- Advance notice of film programme, priority booking during CIFF
- £50 discount on CIFF all-access festival pass
- Member discount on screenings at the CIFF (20% off regular admission price)
- Free entry to up to 10 screenings hosted by the CIFF during the year
- Special discounts on restaurants, bars, cafes and selected retail outlets
- Invitations to special events hosted by the CIFF, including lectures/seminars, etc
- Notification off special events
Bronze Plus (£100)
Four ticket vouchers to screenings at CIFF
Six ticket vouchers to screenings at CIFF
Six ticket vouchers to screenings at CIFF, plus two invitations to attend the pre-opening night cocktail reception and open night dinner, the following evening.
Admission to all events, parties and receptions plus name mention in the official festival programme plus standard benefits.