how to watch
1. Browse the Festival Programme and pick a film.
2. Click the “Watch” button
A pop-up will appear.
- First Time Customer
– enter your email
– click continue
– enter your name and a password.
This will create an account for you, and gives access to ‘Your Library’ where you can see all your purchased films.
- Returning Customer
– simply sign in
- Customers with Festival Passes
– sign in
– copy your code from your pass purchase email
– tick the “I have a promo code” checkbox – paste in your code and click “Apply”.
3. Enter your card details and complete your payment *
(*Festival Pass users will skip this step, your price will display at £0.00)
4. Select “Watch”
This will add the film to your account; it will not start the film.
5. Close the Pop-Up – Click “Play Now” to watch the film, or you can watch it later.
YOUR WATCHING WINDOW
Once purchased, you have 28 days to begin watching your film.
Once you have begun watching, you have 48 hours to finish viewing your film.
Watch Later – Films will be placed in “Your Library” accessible from the drop down menu at the top right of any film page when you are logged in. More details on our FAQ page.